Are you an experienced Performance Marketer with a growth mindset and are interested in joining a fast-moving startup and building a cutting-edge product? Then why not join us at Intellyo?
INTRODUCTION OF INTELLYO
Intellyo is a young startup taking a pioneering new approach to enterprise communication - enabling our customers to combine all content production processes within one, intelligent solution. We believe that the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively as well as to produce high-quality, well-performing online content is vital for the companies of the future to maintain the attention and engagement of their customers. With the Intellyo Creator Engine, we developed a tool that automates the content production process through the power of machine learning, and frees the team from mundane routine tasks along the way; from research, through writing, to distribution.
We are a young and dynamic team, passionate about improving the lives of our customers by providing high-quality, user-friendly solutions to their problems. Our team is international, working from two locations: Vienna and Budapest.
The role is for a passionate and talented Growth Marketer, who would like to pursue unique opportunities in the online space. Our team is a small group of talented and collaborative individuals, who love to create and work on exciting product features.
As a Growth Marketer at Intellyo you will be working with the entire team to craft sales and user-focused marketing & growth strategies. Your goals will be increasing acquisition and revenue, primarily on online, but also on offline channels. You will also also play an important role in product development and customers success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conceive and implement creative strategies to increase brand awareness and traction
- Work closely with our Product Team to communicate our product and updates to our current and potential customers in the most effective way
- Support Intellyo’s sales efforts by creating marketing assets and sharing them on the relevant channels
- Conversion rate optimizatin
- A/B testing
- Discover, test, propose and optimize new online channels and improve existing ones - free, as well as paid
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Manage our online marketing channels, including website, blog, e-mail, social media, etc.
- Create relevant and impactful content on our channels (blog posts, social posts, newsletter, landing pages, handouts etc.)
- Track, measure and report (daily, weekly, monthly) the performance of marketing initiatives based on success criteria and KPIs
Required skills and experience:
- Proven track record of experience in a creative role
- Growth-hacking mindset (propose and develop assumptions, test them quickly, measure performance and adapt)
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space is a huge plus
- Deep understanding of social, email, landing page optimisation and experience with SEO & UX is a must
- Hands-on experience in creative processes, marketing and brand development
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ad serving platforms (Adwords, Facebook Ads) and SEO tools is a must, knowledge of Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- High level of proficiency in English is a must especially in writing, Hungarian and German are an advantage
- Intrinsic motivation to learn and improve yourself constantly
- Willingness to fail & make mistakes and ability to recover or fix them is a must
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Please, write a short (max. 200 words) answer about either of the following questions:
- Constantly increasing numbers vs. less but quality leads? Which one and why?
- Which 3 elements do you consider the most important in building an inbound marketing strategy?
- What do you think of the following statement: “Marketing is responsible for generating leads and sales closes the deals”?
- Please, write a couple of words about your favourite & most impactful marketing project you have worked on. (max. 500 words)
What you can expect from us:
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Awesome atmosphere, cool office, team events
- All the perks that come with a startup including flexible working hours and holidays, and opportunity to do home office
- Competitive monthly salary
- MacBook to work on
If this sounds like you, and you are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to get to know you! Just apply below.
The position is full-time, based in Budapest, Hungary or Vienna, Austria.
Please note that you as a person interested in working for IPI, by sending your application file to the email address indicated in the job advertisement, consent to the secure and careful processing and record-keeping of your personal data, in particular, your name, phone number, picture (photo), education and references, by IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.
For further information, please visit the website https://goo.gl/rbXJwA.
The Information on Data Protection describes how IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) collects and uses the personal data of the employee candidates, including you, within the European Union and how IPI ensures data security. IPI Services Kft is the Hungarian partner company of Intellyo GmbH.
Ezúton tájékoztatjuk, hogy Ön, mint érdeklődő, a hirdetésben megjelölt e-mail címre történő pályázati anyaga elküldésével hozzájárul személyes adatai – így különösen neve és telefonszáma, képmása (fényképe), képzettsége, referenciái -, a hirdetést feladó IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság általi - biztonságos és körültekintő - kezeléséhez, nyilvántartásához.
További információt https://goo.gl/rbXJwA adatvédelmi aloldalán talál.
Az Adatvédelmi Tájékoztató ismerteti, hogyan gyűjti és használja fel az IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) a munkavállalójelölt, így az Ön személyes adatait az Európai Unión (EU) belül és hogyan gondoskodik az adatok biztonságáról. Az IPI Services Kft az Intellyo GmbH magyarországi partner vállalata.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!