Are you an experienced QA Engineer and are interested in joining a fast-moving startup and building a cutting-edge product? Then why not join us at Intellyo?
INTRODUCTION OF INTELLYO
Intellyo is a young startup taking a pioneering new approach to enterprise communication - enabling our customers to combine all content production processes within one, intelligent solution. We believe that the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively as well as to produce high-quality, well-performing online content is vital for the companies of the future to maintain the attention and engagement of their customers. With the Intellyo Creator Engine, we developed a tool that automates the content production process through the power of machine learning, and frees the user from mundane routine tasks along the way; from research, through writing, to distribution.
We are a young and dynamic team, passionate about improving the lives of our customers by providing high-quality, user-friendly solutions to their problems. Our team is international, working from two locations: Vienna and Budapest
The role is for a passionate and talented QA Engineer, who would like to pursue unique opportunities in the online space. Our team is a small group of talented and collaborative individuals, who love to create and work on exciting product features.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Help the Product Team with designing tests that measure the quality of the product effectively
- E2E testing of our digital product, the Intellyo Creator Engine, and testing the internal content creation platform and static websites
- Find and manage bugs, UX glitches and automate the process
- Work in close cooperation with product design to come up with possible improvement ideas as early as possible
- Be the advocate of the user by testing full scenarios and real-life use cases
- Improve our E2E testing framework which includes a dozen of smoke tests running after each commit and a complete set of nightly tests which cover the key use-cases
- Be ready to answer questions about the product’s capabilities, know its strengths and limitations and help to constantly improve it
- Peer coding, so you’ll get familiar with the coding environment and the rest of the team will do peer QA-ing with you
- You’ll work with CircleCI, Docker, Vagrant, SauceLabs
- You have to keep the tests up-to-date and prevent critical issues as much as possible (static analysis and unit tests are helping you here)
Required skills and experience:
- You are someone who loves finding bugs but you are also lazy enough to automate the finding process
- Unit/ integration testing experience
- You can break softwares easily
- You have used Selenium/Karma/Protractor
- You would love to test react apps
- You also like coding from time to time
- System thinking approach, combined with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to understand complex system flows and processes
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- High level of proficiency in English is a must, Hungarian, German or additional languages are an advantage
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
What you can expect from us:
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Awesome atmosphere, team events
- Flexible working hours and holidays, and opportunity to do home office
- Open maternity / paternity leave
- Competitive monthly salary
- MacBook to work on
If this sounds like you, and you are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to get to know you! Just apply below.
The position is full-time, based in Vienna, Austria or Budapest, Hungary.
Please note that you as a person interested in working for IPI, by sending your application file to the email address indicated in the job advertisement, consent to the secure and careful processing and record-keeping of your personal data, in particular, your name, phone number, picture (photo), education and references, by IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.
For further information, please visit the website https://goo.gl/rbXJwA.
The Information on Data Protection describes how IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) collects and uses the personal data of the employee candidates, including you, within the European Union and how IPI ensures data security. IPI Services Kft is the Hungarian partner company of Intellyo GmbH.
Ezúton tájékoztatjuk, hogy Ön, mint érdeklődő, a hirdetésben megjelölt e-mail címre történő pályázati anyaga elküldésével hozzájárul személyes adatai – így különösen neve és telefonszáma, képmása (fényképe), képzettsége, referenciái -, a hirdetést feladó IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság általi - biztonságos és körültekintő - kezeléséhez, nyilvántartásához.
További információt https://goo.gl/rbXJwA adatvédelmi aloldalán talál.
Az Adatvédelmi Tájékoztató ismerteti, hogyan gyűjti és használja fel az IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) a munkavállalójelölt, így az Ön személyes adatait az Európai Unión (EU) belül és hogyan gondoskodik az adatok biztonságáról. Az IPI Services Kft az Intellyo GmbH magyarországi partner vállalata.