Digital Product Designer (UX/UI)
Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer and are interested in joining a fast-moving startup and building a cutting-edge product? Then why not join us at Intellyo?
INTRODUCTION OF INTELLYO
Intellyo is a young startup taking a pioneering new approach to enterprise communication - enabling our customers to combine all content production processes within one, intelligent solution. We believe that the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively as well as to produce high-quality, well-performing online content is vital for the companies of the future to maintain the attention and engagement of their customers. With our Intellyo Creator Engine, we developed a tool that automates the content production process through the power of machine learning, and frees the user from mundane routine tasks along the way; from research, through writing, to distribution.
We are a young and dynamic team, passionate about improving the lives of our customers by providing high-quality, user-friendly solutions to their problems. Our team is international, working from two locations: Vienna and Budapest.
The role is for a passionate and talented digital designer, who would like to pursue unique opportunities in the online space. Our team is a small group of talented and collaborative individuals, who love to create and work on exciting product features.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Find the best way to harmonise the business goals with the user needs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to handover and development with engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes
- Conduct user research (task analysis, user interviews, surveys, heuristic analysis, cognitive walkthrough, user/usability test) and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards, and work in our own design system
Required skills and experience:
- Customer-centric mindset, ability to translate business needs into product features
- System thinking approach, combined with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to understand complex system flows and processes
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks
- High level of proficiency in English is a must, German or additional languages are an advantage
- Well-grounded experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes
- Confident visual design skills with sensitivity to Human-Computer interaction
- Proficiency in Sketch, familiarity with InVision (and/or any prototyping tool), Abstract, Zeplin, AnimaApp auto layout, and an open-minded approach to test and implement new tools into our design process
- Basic understanding of cognitive psychology or willingness to learn about this topic (attention, memory, problem solving, cognitive biases, gestalt theory, etc.)
- Informed and up-to-date about the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of the principles of HTML/CSS - Responsive design (Flexbox-autolayout in Sketch) to be manage proper handover of product to development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with developers
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
What you can expect from us:
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Awesome atmosphere, team events
- Flexible working hours, and opportunity to do home office when needed
- Unlimited vacation policy (no set number of days per year)
- Open maternity / paternity leave
- Competitive monthly salary
- We provide or reimburse hardware and software you’ll need
If this sounds like you, and you are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to get to know you! Just apply below.
The position is full-time, based in Vienna, Austria or Budapest, Hungary.
Please note that you as a person interested in working for IPI, by sending your application file to the email address indicated in the job advertisement, consent to the secure and careful processing and record-keeping of your personal data, in particular, your name, phone number, picture (photo), education and references, by IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság.
For further information, please visit the website https://goo.gl/rbXJwA.
The Information on Data Protection describes how IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) collects and uses the personal data of the employee candidates, including you, within the European Union and how IPI ensures data security. IPI Services Kft is the Hungarian partner company of Intellyo GmbH.
Ezúton tájékoztatjuk, hogy Ön, mint érdeklődő, a hirdetésben megjelölt e-mail címre történő pályázati anyaga elküldésével hozzájárul személyes adatai – így különösen neve és telefonszáma, képmása (fényképe), képzettsége, referenciái -, a hirdetést feladó IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság általi - biztonságos és körültekintő - kezeléséhez, nyilvántartásához.
További információt https://goo.gl/rbXJwA adatvédelmi aloldalán talál.
Az Adatvédelmi Tájékoztató ismerteti, hogyan gyűjti és használja fel az IPI Services Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (IPI) a munkavállalójelölt, így az Ön személyes adatait az Európai Unión (EU) belül és hogyan gondoskodik az adatok biztonságáról. Az IPI Services Kft az Intellyo GmbH magyarországi partner vállalata.